Skip to main content
October 18, 2018 ...

News

• Please note: 101user.com is in no way affiliated with 101Hero. 101user.com is an unofficial user forum.

Topic: New 3D printer here... (Read 439 times) previous topic - next topic

New 3D printer here...
I received this thing back in Feb....still have not had a print work....the star did not work...Nothing has worked...

I have been looking at Youtube... came across this the other day...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InFuFrY9g5g

I thought I was finally going to print! NOPE....I have been messing with this thing on and off for months...when I find the time...I just want to print some game pieces and tinker before I get a real printer!! I can't print from SD or USB...I load my files into Cura...save etc and then do the needed steps...wont ever print...

help me please!

Re: New 3D printer here...
Reply #1
what have you managed to do? what have you gotten stuck at? are you able to get communication to the printer working via USB? what program are you using to do so? can you get it to move around at all? 

need some more info to be able to try to guide you in the right direction for next steps.

• yaowenc
  • [*][*]
Re: New 3D printer here...
Reply #2
try using the UART software tool like AcccessPort. it can link your 101hero. while the power on.
there will have some message shows by com part, that will help to discuss for finding the root cause.