OpenID

News

• .stl, .gcode and .123dx files can now be uploaded as attatchments

Topic: Hero on the way? (Read 94 times) previous topic - next topic

• Admin
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Hero on the way?
Got an email from 101hero today saying my printer would be dispatched this week.
They also mentioned that they are have a few supplier issues so that may account for the further delays people are experiencing.

• saczeke
  • [*][*]
Re: Hero on the way?
Reply #1
Got an email from 101hero today saying my printer would be dispatched this week.
They also mentioned that they are have a few supplier issues so that may account for the further delays people are experiencing.
Was curious if you backed on Kickstarter or Indiegogo and what backer number you were.  I only ask because along with yourself and many many others who have waited and waited and (in more cases than not) continue to wait, I too am still waiting.  In the interim, I was thinking that using the difference between what our backer numbers were that I might be able to get some sense as to when, if ever, a printer may show up on my doorstep.

I figure that receiving something for my money has got to be better than receiving nothing.  At this point, I figure the most I can hope for is that what I finally receive is less of a P.O.S. than what I'm expecting.  In which case, this would actually exceed whatever expectations I may have....in much the same manner that the zero expectations that I had for the movie 'Cool as Ice' (starring Vanilla Ice) were exceeded when I finally watched the movie.  LOL
  • Last Edit: 08 Mar, 2017, 08:49:24 AM by saczeke

• Admin
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #2
I am an Indiegogo backer and my number was around 1600.

I received an email from Zoe at 101Hero on Sunday night to confirm some delivery details so I assume that it's currently enroute. ..........fingers crossed.

Reply #3
looking at the difference in time between email and delivery for me it was just under a month. i am located in the USA to help figure out shipping times.

• Admin
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #4
DHL emailed me today with a notification that my Hero is enroute. Waybill has it originating in Singapore for some reason.ETA is Tuesday  :)

Of course I'm busy all the way until Thursday  >:(

• Admin
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #5
Another DHL update, package is in Leipzig, Germany.  

Athe least it's in Europe now...
;)
Looks like I should get it on schedule.