Skip to main content
November 15, 2018 ...

News

• Please note: 101user.com is in no way affiliated with 101Hero. 101user.com is an unofficial user forum.

Topic: Please get my printer going again, printing mostly air (Read 527 times) previous topic - next topic

Please get my printer going again, printing mostly air
hi i really need help i have been trying to get this thing going and it just doesn't i mean my prints are mostly air (uploaded a pic). so im using repetier to connect and cura to slice i have tried all sorts of setting sand diffract things looking onto it, the airy bit could be becuase of a blocked nozzle??? the thing is i dont have anything 0.4 mm to try and pri around n there and i obviously dont want to break it. when it prints it will the best way to put it is (........) intead of (_____) and i would love to get it going again beacuse before i did manage to print things quite well. thank you for any suggestions.  by the way i re put all my setting to a post someone put on and im printing at 200 degrees.

Re: Please get my printer going again, printing mostly air
Reply #1
i would say either blocked nozzle, or cold. would recommend trying to do either a cold pull or an atomic pull. both same, you feed in as much filament as you can, then pull it out while either cold, or at about 50c. do that a couple of times, or untill you get an intact mould of the inside of the nozzle showing its been completly cleared.

Re: Please get my printer going again, printing mostly air
Reply #2
thank you very much i took apart the hotend and cleared it out by running filment manuely through the hotend(whilst connecteed
with repetier) and it cleared out i also had to up the temp to 220 and it now prints like a charm