Skip to main content
June 24, 2018 ...

News

• Please note: 101user.com is in no way affiliated with 101Hero. 101user.com is an unofficial user forum.

Topic: Hello from France (Read 362 times) previous topic - next topic

Hello from France
Hello everyone,

First 3D printer, received in december.
Been able quite easily to print the test file, calibrate a little bit and print Patrick from 101land.

I'm now struggling to print my own models or STL downloaded from thingiverse. I import them in Cura (latest version) but the Cura config file given in the 101hero official website doesn't seem ok. I don't know which version I should use. The gcode files generated are almost empty (no instruction). Using default settings I'm able to generate gcode files that looks ok but the printer starts dragging the extruder way out ofn the side and get stuck trying to go further and down ripping the tape on the glass...

Anyway, I'll open up a topic for this. Thank you for creating this forum that I'm sure will be very helping.

Also if there's any other user around Paris, I'd love to get in touch and help each others out.
(Si vous êtes en région parisienne, ça serait sympa de se rencontrer pour s'entraider)

Alexis. :))

PS: Oh and btw, I made this ;)
https://youtu.be/xBXsLWVjXQQ
  • Last Edit: 24 Jan, 2017, 16:34:09 PM by almorelle

• Admin
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Re: Hello from France
Reply #1
Welcome along to the forum. There is a topic on setting up Cura on the forum. As far as I know the latest version of Cura is not compatible with Delta printers. You will probably have to use the older version mentioned on the topic

Reply #2
Welcome along to the forum. There is a topic on setting up Cura on the forum. As far as I know the latest version of Cura is not compatible with Delta printers. You will probably have to use the older version mentioned on the topic

Ok thank you :)

• p5
  • [*][*]
Reply #3
You should use 15.02.1 version. Works fine.
Good luck

Reply #4
yes it does ;)