Skip to main content
November 18, 2018 ...

News

• .stl, .gcode and .123dx files can now be uploaded as attatchments

Topic: Replacement Top Limit Switch Lever and Stepper (Read 408 times) previous topic - next topic

• mjoconr
  • [*]
Replacement Top Limit Switch Lever and Stepper
Hi All

I got my hero early last week, and tried to run it. The top limit switch level was missing, this damaged the stepper.

Tried contacting 101Hero via kickstarter and there website, but no response.

What other steps can I take ?

Thanks
Mike

• 3DVol
  • [*][*]
Re: Replacement Top Limit Switch Lever and Stepper
Reply #1
I emailed berwin@101hero.com about a damaged stepper motor and he said that they would replace my damaged stepper motor for a $10 shipping fee.  Looking now to see if i can get them cheaper on Amazon or Ebay. One video that I watched said you can get them for as little as $1 ea, which may not include shipping.  edit:  I purchased my printer through Kickstarter.

Re: Replacement Top Limit Switch Lever and Stepper
Reply #2
the limit switch can be found on amazon for $1.83 usd for 10.  http://a.co/7Wvtmyn
the steppers are the 28BYJ-48 12v ones. you pretty much cannot find the 32/1 that are used in the 101hero and not with the extended shaft. but the easy to find cheap ones (around $1.50 each shipped) are available and will work with the M92 adjustment talked about elsewhere on this forum.
check the chinese sites for the cheapest steppers if you can wait, otherwise amazon or other faster sellers have them for around $2.50