Skip to main content
October 23, 2018 ...

News

• Please note: 101user.com is in no way affiliated with 101Hero. 101user.com is an unofficial user forum.

Topic: Underextrusion once again (Read 509 times) previous topic - next topic

Underextrusion once again
I tried printing a 20mm test cube, which significantly deteriorated in the upper layers after a short amount of printing. It's a mess, basically. I tried again after placing a slice of cardboard behind the bearing in the filament feeding mechanism, which kind of sort of helped. I'm seeing so many successful prints on other people's machines, and I'm so close to that!  :'(  Any fixes you guys have done for this sort of problem?

• Stenoxp
  • [*][*]
Re: Underextrusion once again
Reply #1
I discreetly printed until today, but now I have the same problem, I made sure to increase the filament pressure on the knurled wheel, but nothing seems to have clogged the nozzle, now I'll try the last attempt, I remove the ' hotend and put it with acetone in the ultrasound machine, we hope functions.

Reply #2
do you think that your nozzle is getting clogged? these hotends might be a bit sensitive to that. a bit of open cell foam on the filament before going into the hotend might go a long way to keeping dust getting in there.
This video helped me out in learning to clean out the nozzle itsself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8uvh6kvr54

Reply #3
Could be the nozzle. I'm still using the crap filament the printer came with... I'll check it out.